Friday, January 18, 2013

Visiting Seattle

I am in Seattle this week visiting my daughter and her family.  I have three grandchildren.  They are 10, 7, and 3 years of age.  I have to say after one day, the children seem somewhat more balanced than I have ever seen them before.  My daughter also seems more balanced than I have seen her in some time.  This makes for a pleasant visiting environment.

It is gray and gloomy here so far and yin force dominates with the moist air and lack of sunshine.  We will make the best of it with sunshine from winter squash and other winter vegetables which store sunshine as they grow and give it back to you when you consume them.  It's a beautiful arrangement.

We will take advantage of the yin force with some skiing on a couple of days.  Yee Haw!!

Take care and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment